Educators are normally specifically identified for conducting private classes. Scholars, students and adults visit private classes according to times allocated normally after school or in the evening. A minimum of one forty minute period in a week cycle is usually sufficient. Educators have extensive responsibilities to ensure success and value for money. These responsibilities include:
- Quarterly planning to improve results;
- Extensive lesson preparation according to our prescribed standards, including resources and kinaesthetic exercises to optimise the learning opportunity.
- Preparation of learner reports;
- Preparation of analyses to provide parents with sufficient information.
- Many communities start fund raising initiatives or get sponsors to finance the literacy project. Corporate Social Investment programmes are at the order of the day as big corporates want to become involved in the financing of literacy projects.
- The project can be initiated as a pilot project for a school quarter to give parents and learners some experience with the services and programmes. This could motivate parents to contribute more.
The system contains extensive analysis and report capabilities that enable investors and parents to monitor the progress and performance of each participating learner. The system furthermore provides powerful management information that is available on the Internet.
- Minimum requirements for equipment:
- Operating systems for server: Windows server 2003, 2008R2 or 2012.
- Operating systems for work stations: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10.
- Standalones or workstations:500 MB HDD, 512 MB RAM;
- Server for workstations: 1 GIG RAM;
- Server for thin client networks: 6 GIG RAM.
- Network types: Wireless intranet, wired intranet; thin client or server with workstations.
- Internet: Access via Internet Explorer 10 or 11.
- Printer: Must be available for the printing of progress reports, analyses and summaries.
- Sufficient air conditioning.
No, the programmes function independent from the internet. Internet access is only required in the following cases:
- Results are added to the Internet database;
- Reports and analyses are generated;
- Parents want to monitor learner progress on the internet.
Although not tested, it should work on the following Windows tablets:
- HP Elitepad 900 G1 Tablet – 10.1" Windows 8 Professional Tablet designed for Business
- HP Elitepad 1000 G2 Tablet – 10.1" Windows 8 Professional Tablet designed for Business
- Asus Vivotab 10 3G W8 – ME400CL-1B017W
- Asus Transformer 10.1" – TF600TG-1B047R
- Asus transformer – T100TA-DK017H
- Asus transformer – T100TA-DK015H
- Asus transformer – T100TA-DK042H
- Dell XPS 18 Tablet – XPS18-I73537- 8500
- Dell Venue 11 Pro – CA04TV11P9JEMEAMBPRO
- Dell Venue 11 Pro – CA01TV11P9JEMEAMB
All information required is supplied to private centre owners or outsourced technicians to install and activate our programmes.
Due to the extensive perceptual, read and mathematics backlog, it would not be possible even with a class of only 25 learners. Our programme assists with the following:
- Determine perceptual, reading and mathematics skills within one week.
- Determine the cause of the backlog;
- Provide suitable reading material to every learner;
- Monitor progress accurately;
- Make the necessary adjustments to ensure progress.
All of the above can only be achieved by a computer based system in the same period of time.
The system is computer based although additional exercise books for reading and mathematics could be used.
- As results are captured real time, information is available when required.
- All results are captured on the internet based system on a monthly base for consolidated information per learner, class and grade.